Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Caution All Odds

With each and every season things have to leave the surrounding and enter either a bad space or good space. You have to start at some point, perhaps A then B eventually you get to Z. Whats that saying again, " If you are meant for greatness, hardships are a nothing and you will prevail. Determination conquers all".

A King In The Midst


Lunathi is a 19 year old, aspiring model, hockey playing, creative, dancer, BA Industrial Psychology and Human Resource Management student at NMMU, who is a health freak, as his friends say, from King Williams Town, currently residing in Port Elizabeth.


'I'm creative, I've always had a thing for being different and thinking out of the box has been the story of my life. My style is inspired by a number of things... I get it from the trends on the runways around the world, my state of mind and anything and everything else that looks good. I believe in Simplicity and being effortless".


Who is your style icon?
I don't really have a style icon. My style is inspired by the likes of Chris Brown, Kanye West and whoever understands the "Science Of Style".


"The trends that I'm accustomed to at the moment would have to be denim, shirts, the color black, which in my opinion is quite timeless, and some prints here and there. I should also add I'm liking these Givenchy inspired long tops and T's.Oh and I dare not forget knitwear".

Aspirations Of A Classy Model


What motivates you to be a model?
Well one of the reasons is because as a creative soul, I don't see myself in an office job. I live for unique experiences where I can represent creativity and artistic expression. Another reason is because I have been encouraged by a lot of people to pursue the career because of my height and after consideration over the years, I've taken a liking to it, especially since I like being well dressed and being on stage.


What have you done so far to get into the modeling industry?
Well, appoint from the occasional photo shoots, I've been selected to model at some local events and went on to be an ambassador for a local clothing brand. Last year I thought I'd join an agency, but I realized that the contract would limit me in so many ways. I didn't sign, but definitely looking to signing one in the future. "Oh and apparently I take good pictures".

What kind of modeling do you specialize in? (Photography or Runway)
At the moment I don't specialize in any type. I've done them both and I would definitely like to keep it that way in the future. They're both exciting.

Is it something you see yourself doing in the next two years to come?
Its definitely something I see myself doing in the years to come. In the next 2 years? That's still not definite, as I'm still pursuing a degree, but should everything go as planned then I'll gladly do it.


Who inspires you?
The Carters, Johnny Depp, Chris Brown & Dr Maya Angelou

Advice to ambitious souls!
Don't be afraid of success. You find that we like to sell ourselves short because we are busy comparing ourselves to others thinking we are not good enough. We are all not perfect and the sooner you will achieve self-fulfillment. So work hard and hold yourself in the highest of standards.. It is possible.

For More Information About Lunathi :
Facebook : Lunathi Eli Bongco
Facebook Page : Leslie R Photography - Amid Incandescent
Twitter : @luj3r
Tumblr : www.lujerzway.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with anyone here looking for a loan for a business or personal loan to contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com because Mr Pedro and his loan company is all I trust when it's comes to financial situation solution so I'm recommending anyone looking for financial assistance to contact Mr Pedro with a loan 2% rate annual return, Now? You see why I will choose Pedro with his loan company 100% genuine finance.

    ReplyDelete