Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Stains Of Being A Vintage Corset In Pink Shades


Lance Letuka Mosiea - Motloung




A little conversation with the self inspired Guru of Vintage if I may say and according to my conclusion.

Set on the rails of Facebook what more could you ask for.
Here you have a convoy over Fashion and nothing else but what you are born with.




How do you describe yourself?

*Different from the rest. Cultured and honest. Reserved yet opinionated. I am true to my being and who I want to be. I'm a great follower cause we're not all destined to lead. I am me.

What kind of Fashion do you let out there?

*Contemporary trends. I'm not really a fashion head, rather an enthusiast so I just put on what looks good and is comfortable.




Do you have a Fashion Label, if so what means do you use to advertise it?

*No, I do not, I'm just a lover of Clothing.

What have you done so far for Fashion?

*I've endorsed, I have marketed, I have done everything in the light manner, just so that I can explore the field and get to know my own style, different from everybody's look.

Where do you see yourself in 42 Months from today?

*Working for GQ and still studying for my Law Degree.

Have you collaborated with anyone in what you do?

*Nobody. 

Who have you made aware of yourself? e.g. Media Wise Or Socially.

*Yes. I am in talks with GQ Magazine in a potential job offer. I hope it goes well.



What do people say when they see you walk down the street?

*First thing they do is they question my sexuality. Then after they compliment or just turn away. I'm not keen on hearing people's opinions cause I don't dress for masses. So it's my voice that speaks the loudest.

Final words to young people like you...

*Be Authentic

He has spoken more or less about what he lakes and what has to say to the people whom Love Fashion and Embrace it.

But out of the conclusion I had made, "The Kids Got Spunk". 

Cheers I Will Certainly Drink To That.

No comments:

Post a Comment