Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 2, 2011

African Fashion 2011 <----- New Discoveries.







While Googling about the latest African trends, I stumbled across a Nigerian Fashion Household. The name – Vigros Lounge – . The captured my eyes and were able to draw my attention to them.
Since I describe my style as being Old Classics and 80’s feel, when I took one look at these human beings clothing I started to feel the adrenalin rush. They define Vintage in a very classy yet African Sate.

Vigros Lounge 



Their 2011 Collection proved that Vintage is still a trend and will never die in the eye of Fashion.  Prior to the collections that have been made in the past few years Vigros Lounge have proved that the African Style Of Vintage is better than Western Epoch. 


Fioye Akinsola, Oyeyemi Wemi-Akinsola and Nike Ajanaku whom are the owners of Vigros Lounge describe themselves as We at Virgos Lounge love vintage fashion and we aim to bring you beautiful unique pieces to make you stand out from the crowd.

And that their mission is, “To provide Vintage Inspired and Vintage Clothing with a modern edge at affordable prices.


If you want these Fabulous designs or you want to contact them email them at info@virgoslounge.com or Facebook <--- Virgos Lounge and Twitter <---- @VirgosLounge

(^^,)



No comments:

Post a Comment